Sunday, January 17, 2010

I'm with CoCo.

Since I have access to television right now, I've been missing all the juicy insanity between Conan O'Brien, Jay Leno, and everyone on the sidelines. Here's a few clips I dug up, plus an extra surprise at the end.


Oh, and... if anyone was wondering... I am totally with Conan. NBC need to get their heads out of their asses.




Conan griping about the situation. (Not to be confused with 'The Situation')




David Letterman getting his shots in years after he underwent a similar ordeal.




Craig Ferguson laughing his ass off at everyone.




Jimmy Kimmel on Jay Leno Show. Seriously one of the most brutal interviews I have ever seen (maybe I haven't seen enough but... well, holy shit.)


And finally...



SNL Digital Short: Laser Cats 5. Just... cause.

No comments: