Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Tuesday Trailers!

Sorry for the lack of trailers last week, but this should more than make up for it!



Lying - What is this, an indie kid's wet dream? Seriously... with super awesome starlets Chloe Sevigny, Jena Malone, and Leelee Sobiesky (the 2 latter of which I am happy to see finally getting some work again!), this is sure to be on every Stephen Merritt fan's list. And let's face it, my inner tragically hip self is also kinda dying to see this as well.



One Good Man - I don't know how I feel about this. It's a uh.. "feel-good" movie about a Mormon family. Mormonism is a.. very bizarre faith in my opinion. But it almost seems like just a run-of-the-mill feel-good flick. Plus there's holidays involved. Probably wait for the DVD, but still. Interesting.



Pretty Ugly People - Yeah... cause behind every depressed fat girl, there's a bitchy but beautiful skinny girl right? At least that's what I'm getting from this trailer... which is kind of annoying. And the only reason I'm posting it is because Sookie from Gilmore Girls is in it. Guess we'll see...



Price Of Life - Documentary about a Philly ex-con's rehabilitation. Could be good?



Leslie, My Name Is Evil - This is being sold as a comedy, but I have a feeling there might be more to it than that. Maybe. It looks interesting anyway, although if it turns out to just be a comedy, it'll be pretty disappointing.



Brief Interview with Hideous Men - John Krasinski's directorial debut. It might be entertaining? Either way, not one, but TWO Law & Order stars are in it. If they got Mariska Hargitay in there, it would be complete.


Possibly more later. If not, definitely by next week!

No comments: