Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Festbier Tapping Party and Happy Hour Sundays!!

I've never been to Gordon Biersch before, but I'm pretty excited to finally go later this month. They're having 2 different goings-on and they both sounds great! On Friday, September 18th they're having their annual Festbier Tapping Party! What the hell is that, you say? Well, basically, it's like an inauguration party for their Oktoberfest beer and menu for the holiday! They'll have $3 Festbier drafts, giveaways (for more beer, food, and a trip to 2010 Oktoberfest in Munich!), samples of their Oktoberfest menu and live music! It's going on from 6pm-11pm that night!

And if for some reason you miss is, you can also check out their new Sunday specials just in time for football season! Their regular Happy Hour specials (listed below) will be available ALL DAY on Sundays (at least, for the next few weeks!) $1 off lagers, $5 martinis and margaritas, $5 appetizers, and more!



I know I sound like a commercial for this place, but seriously, I'm just excited to try out a new beer venue! Who's with me??

1 comment:

Tony said...

Sounds Nummy I'm up for it!!!