Monday, August 17, 2009

Moment of Geek: True Blood!


Time to gush. Eric's shrewdness is becoming both annoying and attractive, and I guess that's the point. I keep hearing about a possibly Eric/Sookie romance and well, who knows. I don't know how i'd feel about that, although I guess this is why they've been downplaying Bill's original suaveness these days (making him appear even weaker than before.) I miss the Fellowship but perhaps there will be a comeback by the end? The whole Maryanne bit is getting to be kind of annoying in my eyes. I don't know how they'll write themselves out of this one, but I'm sure it'll work out in the end. Plus they've made Tara become such an annoying bitch and it makes me miss how cool Tara and Lafayette were last season. I keep hoping that Terry will get a bigger part because although his character on Gilmore Girls sucked, he's actually likeable here. Hoyt and Jessica's romance is definitely becoming my favorite and kudos to Hoyt for standing up to his overbearing momma. That lady needs a good slap in the face. Ah... And then there's Godric. What an episode ending! Very sweet and ultimately sad. I think it's the first episode of True Blood that made me shed a tear.

3 episodes are left. Anyone care to make any comments as to how you think it'll go down? Jason Stackhouse with a chainsaw in the preview!? Ahhhh, can't wait!

No comments: