Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Crickets.

I apologize for not updating enough the last few days. I got caught up in life (attending barbecues for both my and my boyfriend's families as well as having a fun filled night of drinking games with friends.. as well as what you see to your right - me, drowning in a mess that MUST GET CLEANED!) No, but seriously... I've finally taken it upon myself to buckle down and clean up my always messy apartment (if you know me in real like you can attest to my lack of housekeeping skills.) But, as I AM on vacation, I've finally (almost) done it. There are still some things strewn about, but the bulk of the cleaning is definitely behind me. Hopefully I can get most of it done by tomorrow (provided I can make a quick trip to the local Target to pick up some organizing essentials.) And then I can get back to blogging more than links to other people's blogs and/or youtube videos (although some of those can be pretty entertaining.)

Til' then!

No comments: