Monday, May 17, 2010

Hello, Summertime!

It's true. I'm a terrible blogger during 3/4th of the year. I get caught up with school work, and then there's actual work, and being a good friend/girlfriend/sister/daughter, etc takes up much of my spare time. Not to mention having some ME time. But! Fret not, for the summer is HERE once again and with it comes at least a good portion of free time for me to get back to blogging. And to get us back in the summer time mood, here's a few sweet funky beats for you to enjoy this morning just as I am. Do a little chair dancing with your morning tea or coffee and expect more updates to come!



The Meters - Funkify Your Life




Peanut Butter Wolf - Umbrellas



The Meters - Cissy Strut




Charizma and Peanut Butter Wolf - Soon To Be Large




M-1 - Love You Can't Borrow

No comments: