Thursday, February 18, 2010

Girl Talk Thursday: Olympic Medal In...?



I missed Girl Talk Thursdays!

If I were to get an Olympic medal, it would probably be in... television show marathon watching. Is this sad? Well, maybe it'll prove to be useful someday! But really... I don't know anyone who devours TV the way that I do. I'm a terrible addict. It took me about 8 months to watch all 8 seasons (and 2 movies) of the X-Files, 6 months to watch all 200 episodes (plus specials and movies) of Sailor Moon in Japanese, and I probably watch about an episode of Gilmore Girls every 2 days. I have a sick addiction to these prolonged story lines and the development of these characters. I guess maybe not so sick since I really enjoy it, but still. And yes, that's the best I can come up with for 9:30 in the morning when I have about 20 other things I need to do right away haha. I'm excited to be back in to Girl Talk, though!

I guess my other Olympic medals could also go in any of the following categories (maybe not Gold, but certainly Silver or Bronze):
-Procrastinating
-Indecisiveness When Knowing Exactly What I Want But Not Wanting To Admit It
-Scouring YouTube For A Song I Want To Hear Immediately
-Spreading Condiments On Sandwich Bread Evenly (actually, this would be a Gold, I think)
-Lucking Out On Getting Jobs When I Need Them Most
-Facebooking
-Being An Organized Mess

No comments: