Monday, August 31, 2009

Moment of Geek: True Blood!


Ahhhhh! It's almost the end of Season 2! I don't know what to think. I'm sure everything is going to turn out all right in the end, just like last season, but then again who knows. I'm definitely liking the Queen. Hoyt is stupid and needs to quit being a momma's boy (although I guess he's just trying to be good, it keeps kicking him in the face.) Tara needs a serious ass whooping already (as does her ex-drunk momma.) And who else was as amused as I was by seeing Eric dressed up as Lettie Mae? As much as I liked Bill before, even Eric brought up an excellent point: Bill DID let Sookie feed from him from the get go. And thinking about it, she DID start their relationship as a result of their meeting (and the consequent dreams of him thereafter, similar to her new dreams about Eric.) So is Sookie actually in love with Bill or was this just a side effect from drinking his blood? Hrm.... Jason's character is getting a little silly again, but I hope it gets better. Oh, and not to keep beating the Eric horse dead but, he was too cute talking to those kids. Ahhhhhh. September 13th is much too far! And what ever will we do with our Sunday nights (or in my case, Monday afternoons) once the season is over?!

No comments: