Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday Trailers!


Only - An indie flick about a romance between two school age children. Definitely seems worth the watch.



Crude - A documentary about the "Amazon Chernobyl" case. Looks sad and fascinating all at once.



Dorian Gray - Very much digging this teaser trailer! Plus, kudos to Colin Firth! Methinks I should read the book first though... Hrm.



Tron Legacy - Holy shit - this is just a teaser but it looks really, really good. I gotta re-watch the original since I haven't seen it since I was a kid. But damn, excellent graphics.



Extract - Check out the new Mike Judge flick! Doesn't look quite as amazing as Idiocracy was, but hopefully it still delivers.



My One and Only - Guilty pleasure time! Starring one of my personal faves, Rene Zellwegger (wish it was another Bridget Jones instead, though!)



I Love You Phillip Morris - It's been a while since Jim Carrey made anything I wanted to go to the theater to watch. He's always been a phenomenal actor (comedy or otherwise), but I think this new movie is really going to show the kind of chameleon quality he has to fit in to any role. Totally psyched to see this! Ewan McGregor also stars and looks to be in equally wonderful form!


I was going to add a few more but... after watching the Jim Carrey trailer, I don't think I'll find much more to be excited about. Til' next week!

No comments: