Thursday, July 09, 2009

The Nightly News Power Block! Re-cap of recent highlights...

Whenever I get the chance (and whenever I remember), I like to spend my weeknights watching what I call the nightly news power block: Countdown with Keith Olbermann, The Rachel Maddow Show, The Daily Show with John Stewart, and The Colbert Report (because let's face it, I gotta have my liberal media with a good dose of comedy to keep my sanity.) Here are some highlights from recent episodes!


My Countdown Highlights:






My Rachel Maddow Highlights:





The Colbert Report has apparently been on re-runs (as has The Daily Show), which sucks. However, in the most recent episode Colbert make a bit of a stab at Anderson Cooper, to which apparently Cooper tried to gracefully accept the joke by playing it on his show (though you can tell he wasn't all that jazzed about it.) Colbert > Cooper any day:

No comments: