Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Great Bed Race is Back!!

I've heard about the Coconut Grove Bed Race in the past from people, talking about how fun it was to watch a bunch of people push beds down for a few blocks in some kind of wacky race for charity, but i've never gotten a chance to see it for myself. Apparently, it's been on a six YEAR hiatus (that is quite the break!) However, it seems that the race is back ON this year! I'm completely psyched to finally get a chance to check this out. It's over my birthday weekend a.k.a. Labor Day weekend (my birthday is the 5th of September) so I'm sure it'll be packed, but should be an all out good time... provided I don't get too smashed on my actual birthday.


Thanks to The Coconut Grove Grapevine for the story (and picture from one of their older entries/Google images)!

No comments: